Banking Sales Executive – UK
London area of UK
AGYS, formerly known as BPM Wave International AG, is a globally recognized leader in the design, implementation and support of process automation solutions for the Commercial Banking Sector. Recognized by IBM WorldWide as one of the top 3 global organizations in the field and awarded for continuous innovation, the company has built and implemented over a dozen high impact commercial banking applications that are being utilized by customers in 14 countries in Europe, Australia and the GCC.
The AGYS product suite of commercial banking solutions are branded under the name of BankConnect™ and focus primarily in the areas of:
- New Customer Engagement and Onboarding
- Credit Instrument Origination and Issuance
- Integrated Risk Management
- Compliance Assurance
AGYS has also launched a low-code process development platform, named BlueFabric™, running on IBM BPM in the Cloud. BlueFabric delivers our banking clients an innovative line of business platform for easily designing and rolling out volume back office business processes in a highly cost effective manner and without the traditional reliance on skilled IT personnel.
The Banking Sales Executive will be charged with selling AGYS’s BankConnect™ solutions (AccountConnect™ and LoanConnect™) for client onboarding and credit instrument origination to medium to large size commercial banking institutions in the UK and Benelux region. In this role, the individual will manage sales from inception to completion, including territory planning, target account identification, account penetration presentation and sales of solution value proposition, proposal development, negotiation and contracting. The individual holding this role will be supported in their day to day efforts by technical pre sales support resources, as well as experienced management personnel where and as is required. They will also work closely with client facing Sales Executives from the IBM UK offices, to sell our collaborative solutions offerings.
Position reports directly to the VP Sales & Marketing of AGYS.
Desired Skills & Experience
Backgrounds considered will include the following:
- Minimum of 5 years of business-to-business, enterprise software, sales experience within the commercial banking sector.
- Previous buying influence focus around LOB executives.
- Proven track record of above quota achievement
- Proven ability to develop and close deals (software and services) in excess of $1m USD
- Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Can illustrate from background experience working in team based sales approach.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Candidate must already be located in the region, with 3 years sales experience in the region.
Regional Travel anticipated at 25% – 35% per month based on territory development.
Compensation program will include base salary commensurate with experience, plus commissions, based on levels of quota achievement.