IBM Channel Manager – Europe.
Open, with preference for UK, Switzerland or Germany.
AGYS, formerly known as BPM Wave International AG, is a globally recognized leader in the design, implementation and support of process automation solutions for the Commercial Banking Sector. Recognized by IBM WorldWide as one of the top 3 global organizations in the field and awarded for continuous innovation, the company has built and implemented over a dozen high impact commercial banking applications that are being utilized by customers in 14 countries in Europe, Australia and the GCC.
The AGYS product suite of commercial banking solutions are branded under the name of BankConnect™ and focus primarily in the areas of:
- New Customer Engagement and Onboarding
- Credit Instrument Origination and Issuance
- Integrated Risk Management
- Compliance Assurance
AGYS has also launched a low-code process development platform, named BlueFabric™, running on IBM BPM in the Cloud. BlueFabric delivers our banking clients an innovative line of business platform for easily designing and rolling out volume back office business processes in a highly cost effective manner and without the traditional reliance on skilled IT personnel.
The Primary responsibility of this position is to develop and cultivate regional and global opportunities for leveraging the vast potential of AGYS’s alliance with IBM. The role will involve integration of regional and local IBM Ecosystems for the purpose of forming go to market opportunities, developing collaborative market offerings, understanding and leveraging the full breadth of IBM partner programs, partner funds and joint promotional activities. In addition this individual will serve as AGYS’s front line evangelist across all IBM resource engagements; promoting our value proposition, market differentiation and successes. In summary, this role is responsible for understanding IBM’s Regional and Local go to market and solution focus, the resources they utilize in that effort and any and all opportunities for AGYS to collaboratively partner for mutual reward. More so, to engage our organization in the daily field level collaboration necessary to yield results from our joint solutions.
Position reports to VP Sales & Marketing of AGYS.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Disseminate, document and communicate across the relevant AGYS teams and management personnel, the IBM Local and Global Ecosystem for identifying targeted pursuit of collaboration opportunities
- Engage, closely collaborate and align with those in IBM responsible for product, industry and field marketing initiatives.
- Create close partnerships with local IBM Channel representatives in each of AGYS’s target geographical markets for building collaborative market promotion and engagement plans.
- Work closely with IBM Channel representatives to develop joint marketing plans that tie to lead generation and revenue goals.
- Be the central source of knowledge on all IBM related channel programs and communicate that knowledge across AGYS for potential optimization.
- Engage AGYS field sales and management personnel in collaborative teaming opportunities with local IBM industry and product client executives.
- Work with marketing to create and deliver marketing and sales enablement tools and collateral to assist collaborative sales and promotion with IBM.
- Develop and manage processes to capture and report on leads generated through teaming with IBM teams.
- Spearhead efforts with Global IBM executives to enhance awareness of AGYS across the IBM Global communities.
- Participate in efforts around global pricing programs with IBM for Fabric and BankConnect offerings.
- Implement metrics to demonstrate ROI against IBM marketing spend.
- Be an external evangelist for AGYS across all IBM teams.
- Be an internal advocate for IBM efforts among key stakeholders.
- Be an excellent presenter and host and/or coordinate webinars and presentations to IBM teams about our solution value and the partnering efforts between our two companies.
Desired Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years successful experience working in an IBM Channel development role.
- Strong and current knowledge of IBM Global and Local Ecosystem.
- Strong and current knowledge of partner channel models and related IBM support, particularly for tech/IT companies.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to partner with sales, product and marketing teams from IBM.
- Proven track record of developing successful partner lead generation programs.
- Experience in understanding complex and flexible products and technologies to effectively articulate the key value and benefits of AGYS solutions to IBM distributed teams.
- Strong analytical skills to identify insights and optimize execution of campaigns/programs.
- Great social skills in front of customers and IBM teams.
- A self-starter that can own and entire process and be ready for a fast moving startup type of role.
- Results-focused. Center on professional and personal growth.
- Enthusiastic. A fun and energetic co-worker.
- An analytical thinker. “If there is a problem I have a solution” attitude.
- Strategic. Translates high level strategies into practical implementation strategies.
- A Leader. Proactive and will use excellent judgment when dealing with issues.
- Customer-focused. Passionate for client success at all times.
- Detail-oriented. Supremely well organized with attention to detail.
- A Team Player. Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally within all levels of management, both internally and externally
Compensation made up of base salary (Commensurate with Experience) and incentive compensation package.